MEMS & Sensors Industry Group® (MSIG) is the trade
association advancing MEMS and sensors across
MEMS and sensors are integral to billions of electronic devices. From the smartphone to the smart living room, MEMS and sensors are the essential enabling components that allow us to experience the world around us in fundamentally new ways. More than 180 companies and industry partners comprise MSIG. View our full member list!
- MSIG Connects the MEMS and sensors supply chain
- MSIG Champions near-term commercialization of MEMS and sensors in established and emerging markets
- MSIG Challenges thought leaders to visualize long-term growth opportunities of MEMS and sensors – in ways that will improve quality of life on Earth
- MSIG Collaborates with partner organizations to improve standardization and open-source solutions
WHAT WE DO
As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to diverse markets, MSIG helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections and informed decisions. Device manufacturers, software providers, consultants, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, OEMs, integrators and end-users all plug into the MSIG network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
MSIG also supports the TSensors™ Vision, a transformational movement in the global technology world. The concept is to take the Internet of Things (IoT) and then apply related emerging technology to tackle four central global problems: world hunger, pollution (air and water), clean energy and health care (mHealth).
MSIG membership features a number of exclusive benefits:
- Access to the entire MSIG member network, which includes key players across the MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Admission to a neutral forum for discussing the challenges remaining in MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MSIG conferences
- Members-only Resource Library that includes MSIG research, presentations from MSIG and partner events, white papers, webinar presentations, and more
- Discounts on conferences and exhibitions as well as on industry research
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Webinars on both technical and business topics relevant to the MEMS and sensors industry — at no cost to members
- Free listing in MEMS & Sensors Marketplace
MSIG also offers the following exciting programs and events:
- MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress® is THE annual conference and networking event of the MEMS and sensors industry.
- MEMS & Sensors Industry Group® Conference Asia is an international business conference with a focus on exploring the ways in which MEMS and sensors are driving the Internet of Things.
- MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress (Europe) — MSIG’s annual flagship business conference and networking event in Europe.
- MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress – MSIG’s annual technical conference addressing technical issues impeding commercialization via intimate working groups
- MEMS Education Series® is a series of technical and business webinars on topics that help companies in the MEMS and sensors supply chain to stay ahead of the game.