MEMS and Sensors Industry Group® is the trade association advancing MEMS and sensors across global markets.
MEMS and Sensors Industry Group is the trade association advancing MEMS and sensors across global markets. Over 180 companies comprise MEMS and Sensors Industry Group - view our full member list!
- MEMS and Sensors Industry Group Connects the MEMS and sensors Supply Chain
- MEMS and Sensors Industry Group Champions MEMS and sensors in established and emerging markets
- MEMS and Sensors Industry Group Commercializes MEMS and sensors
WHAT WE DO
As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to strategic markets, MEMS and Sensors Industry Group helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections. Device manufacturers, software designers, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, and OEM integrators all plug into the MIG network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
MEMS and Sensors Industry Group membership features a number of exclusive benefits:
- Access to the entire MIG member network, which includes key players across the entire MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Admission to a neutral forum for discussing the challenges remaining to MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MIG conferences
- Members-only Resource Library that includes MIG research, presentations from MEMS and Sensors Industry Group and partner events, white papers, webinar presentations, and more
- Discounts on conferences, exhibitions and publications
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Webinars on both technical and business topics relevant to the MEMS and sensors industry — at no cost to members
MIG also offers the following exciting programs and events:
WHO WE ARE
More than 180 global member-companies and partners comprise MEMS and Sensors Industry Group. The association is managed by Executive Director Karen Lightman, under the aegis of the MEMS and Sensors Industry Group Governing Council.