|MEMS Education Series® Webinars|
MIG launched MEMS Education Series in 2009 with a series of courses to educate the greater MEMS and sensors community about business and technology topics. It has evolved into a webinar series with diverse content, from marketing and PR, to engineering and other technical topics. There is a presentation for just about everyone at your organization.
Replays of the webinars are available for a limited time to everyone. Just click the link on the webinar you want to hear, fill out the form, and the webinar will begin to play. MIG gives access to a PDF version of the slides in the resource library, to all members.
Share your company’s expertise and gain new customers!
As a membership benefit, we invite you to pitch your own webinar idea. Submit abstracts to Chivonne Hyppolite at email@example.com.
· MIG does the marketing and will provide you with a custom HTML to send to your mailing list.
· You receive all of the opt-in registrant contact information.
· Content must be educational, not sales/marketing.
· Dates are available all year and are scheduled on a mutually convenient date.
· Webinars are hosted at 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT
· There is no additional cost to host a webinar.
Hosting a webinar with MIG may help escalate your company as a thought leader and innovator. Pitch your idea to us today!
Links to replays of MEMS Education Series webinars.
This is a collection of Webinars presented by MEMS Industry Group and our members and partner. Access is members-only. Please sign in above to gain access to the presentations.
9/11/2014 » 9/12/2014
MEMS Industry Group Conference Shanghai