Benefits of membership:
MIG membership includes a number of exclusive features:
Direct and personal access to MIG members and industry leaders
PR and marketing programs that communicate your competitive advantage
Participation in the highly-rated and well-populated events like MEMS Executive Congress, M2M (Member-to-Member) Forum®, and MEMS Education Series®
A seat at standardization efforts such as MIG’s historic Standardized Sensor Performance Parameter Definitions (SPD) document
Speaking and exhibit discount opportunities at some of the most-attended industry events including International CES®, MD&M West and Sensors Expo
Access to MIG partner events and technical materials in MIG’s members-only Resource Library
A seat at working groups solving technical issues to drive your own competitive advantage
How your company benefits:
- Reduce your costs and time to market for a superior leading product.
- Get competitive advantage by leveraging the work that MIG members have already accomplished.
- Meet the right partners to help facilitate the integration of MEMS and sensors into your products.
- Accelerate your next-generation products by influencing your supply chain.
Company types include (but are not limited to):
- Material Suppliers (including silicon, polymers, metals, ceramics, and wafer processing chemicals)
- Wafer/Advanced SOI Suppliers
- MEMS and Sensors Test and Packaging Houses
- Equipment Vendors (including deposition, lithography, etching, bonding, etc.)
- MEMS and Sensors Device Manufacturers (including accelerometers, gyroscopes, RF MEMS, microfluidics, microphones, motion sensors, micro mirrors, microphones, etc.)
- R&D/Commercialization/Centers of Excellence
- Consultant Firms
- Independent Consultants*
- IP Firms/Attorneys
- Investment Firms
- Staffing Firms
- Regional Economic Development Firms
- Public Relations Firms
*An independent consultant is an individual providing MEMS professional services, not employed by a company that can be classified by any of the other membership categories. The membership will be listed under the person or company’s name (if applicable) and access and benefits are only given to the one individual named on the membership application. Once the company/consultant employs more than one full time employee, it graduates to the next appropriate tier.
No other organization provides early access to MEMS and sensors technical solutions for product developers and integrators.
Whether you are a veteran or if you are new to the industry, a MIG membership offers you a vast network from across the entire MEMS and sensors supply chain to help you better understand the current landscape of MEMS and sensors markets. Membership in MIG enables you to leverage opportunities to share knowledge and collaborate with a diverse network of members to shape your company’s future in MEMS and sensors.
|MIG Membership Category||Annual Cost|
MEMS and Sensors Supply Chain Member
Dues are based on total company annual revenue, not just MEMS revenue.
| $100M+ annual revenue|| $9,500|
| $50M - $100M annual revenue|| $5,500|
| $1 - $50M annual revenue &|
| MEMS and Sensors Startup|
(0-3 years in business, sales under $1M)
| Independent Consultant|| $1,000|
| End-Market Member|
| MEMS and Sensors Integrator|| $2,000|
| MEMS and Sensors End-User|| $1,000|
MEMS and Sensors Supply Chain Members are companies that are directly involved in the manufacturing of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and/or sensors or companies that provide products and services to the MEMS and sensors industry. Membership dues are based on a company’s total revenue, not just revenue from MEMS and sensors, and are charged annually.
A MEMS ans Sensors End-Market Member is not directly involved in the manufacturing of MEMS or sensors and does not supply products and services to the industry. These companies either purchase MEMS and/or sensors devices to integrate into end-use products or develop algorithms, software platforms, or other value-added products, that enables the integration of MEMS and sensors into end-use products.