MEMS Technical Congress
Hilton Boston Back Bay
May 6-7, 2015
Conference Focus: “Co-creating the MEMS and Sensors Ecosystem for the Next Decade”
Submission Deadline: March 20, 2015
Click here to submit your proposal.
MEMS Technical Congress will take place in Boston, MA on May 6-7, 2015 at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. MEMS Technical Congress (formerly known as Member-to-Member Forum), was once only accessible to MIG members but is now open to all MEMS and sensors companies and collaborators. In its 15th year, MEMS Technical Congress is your focused opportunity to collaborate and address the important technical hurdles common to MIG members and customers. The topic for this year’s event is Co-creating the MEMS and Sensors Ecosystem for the Next Decade.
If you are interested in speaking at MEMS Technical Congress, please click here to submit your abstract. Your abstract must be submitted via the form to be considered. We are looking for forward-looking technical presentations that focus on the cusp of commercialization.
Deadline for submission is Friday, March 20, 2015.
Based on member feedback from our recent member survey, topics include, but are not limited to:
· Tech transfer of MEMS and Sensors
· Back-end solutions in packaging, testing and reliability
· How to leverage the similarities between semiconductor and MEMS (materials, packaging, equipment, process technology).
· Emerging MEMS (including Healthcare, Flexible Electronics)
· Challenges and opportunities in MEMS/Sensor integration
· MEMS sensors vs. non-MEMS sensors (pros, cons, applications, similarities)
MEMS Technical Congress target audience includes CTOs, VPs of Engineering, design engineers, architects, product development engineers, academics, and researchers.
For more information about MEMS Technical Congress, please visit http://memstechcongress.memsindustrygroup.org/.