We would like to invite you to Polytec's Bay Area Technology Seminar where you will learn how Laser Vibrometry is used for analysis and visualization of structural vibration in the fields of Data Storage, MEMS, Biology, Ultrasonics and more.
For a detailed agenda please visit Polytec's website
Our invited speakers will share their experience and expertise to present several real-world application studies using Laser Vibrometry:
* Particle Concentration and Mixing in Microdrops Driven by Focused Surface Acoustic Waves, Dr. James Friend, UC San Diego
* 3D Vibrometry as a Tool to Study Mammalian Middle Ear Biomechanics by Peter Gottlieb, Stanford University
* Piezoelectric Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer Characterization via LDV by Stephanie Fung and Ofer Rosen, UC Davis
Polytec's team of experts be on hand to answer questions, discuss specific details for applications and assist with measurement needs you may have.
We will be presenting the latest developments in our technology, including live demonstrations of the following systems:
* MSA-100-3D Micro System Analyzer for 3D vibration measurements on microstructures
* PSV-500 Polytec Scanning Vibrometer for full field automated scan and 3D visualization of vibration
* TMS-500 Topography Measurement System for fast, high resolution measurement and 3D display of Surface Topography
* Acoustic Camera for high resolution mapping and 3D display for visualization of acoustic fields.
Find out how Polytec's technology can provide advanced vibration measurement capabilities important for development of today's high tech products.