MEMS Industry Group® (MIG), the trade association advancing MEMS and sensors across global markets, is pleased and excited to announce we will be hosting the 3rd annual Elevator Pitch Session at the 11th annual MEMS Executive Congress® US!
MIG is currently seeking submissions from startups, established companies, researchers, and individuals seeking to pitch their ideas or products to coaches in the venture capitalist community and high-level executives from MEMS and sensors companies. We are looking for new and innovative ideas, services, products, and technologies to address needs in the consumer marketplace and in the MEMS and sensor supply chain.
The Elevator Pitch Session is an opportunity for you to succinctly and creatively present your business to a seasoned group of industry and funding professionals. The program will run on a 5-5-5 format. Each presenter will be given five minutes to present, utilizing five slides, and five minutes for Q&A. If you are chosen to participate in the Elevator Pitch Session, you will receive:
- Opportunity to present in front of over 200 potential partner corporations and investors
- Structured “pitch coaching” prior to the event from a diverse group of successful industry experts, venture capitalists, and MEMS and sensor luminaries
- Complimentary registration to MEMS Executive Congress US 2015
- Complimentary one year of free MIG membership
- Pre-event PR and press coverage
- Interview in the MEMS Executive Congress US 2015 press room
Selected speakers will be notified in mid September.
Please contact Ellen Saksen with any questions. We look forward to receiving your proposal!
Submissions are due by September 18, 2015
Click here to submit your Elevator Pitch for the contest to be held at MEMS Executive Congress US 2015!