MEMS Industry Group Hall of Fame
As a part of MEMS Industry Group's 10-year anniversary celebration, we created the MEMS Industry Group Hall of Fame to honor and appreciate those who have made the biggest positive impact on MIG. We thank these inductees for their outstanding performance and lasting contribution to MIG!
We are pleased to congratulate the 2012 inductees to the MEMS Industry Group Hall of Fame.
- Steven Dwyer, Vice President & General Manager North America, EV Group
- Dr. Jim Knutti, President / CEO, Acuity Incorporated
- Rob O'Reilly, Senior Technical Staff, Analog Devices
We are pleased to congratulate the 2011 inductees to the MEMS Industry Group Hall of Fame.
- Cleo Cabuz, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Life Safety, Honeywell
- Kaigham Gabriel, Ph.D., Deputy Director, DARPA/MTO
- Mike Mignardi, Ph.D., Manager, Energy Harvesting, Texas Instruments
- Harvey C. Nathanson, Ph.D., Chief Scientist Emeritus Micro-System Enablers, Northrop Grumman