By being a member of MEMS Industry Group, you can receive discounts to conferences, workshops and other industry associations. Current offers are listed below. For any questions please contact MEMS Industry Group at (412) 390-1644.
MIG members receive 25% off MEMS Conference Track at International CES.
Contact Jonathan Perciavalle, or call 412.390.1644, for the discount code.
EE Times Confidential has arranged with Karen Lightman, managing director of MEMS Industry Group, to offer a special discount for MEMS Industry Group Members. Please click here to get your discount code to receive your 20% discount when you order the report at http://confidential.eetimes.com/analysis-reports/4238091/Special-Report--MEMS-Sector-Database-and-Report
MEMS Industry Group (MIG) and the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA) have formed a partnership to bring people and information together to further advance knowledge and eliminate the barriers that prevent the greater commercial use of MEMs and MEMS-enabled technology.
We are also proud to announce as part of this collaborative effort, MIG Members will receive a 20% discount to join GSA. Please contact Kacey Wherley at MIG for the code to put in the GSA application. For any questions, please contact Nicole Tidwell at GSA.
MIG members are entitled to 25% off Wiley books on Wiley.com.
Below are discounts that MIG has offered in the past, as a resource to our members.
- Workshop: the TRILLION Sensor Universe - $75 savings on registration.
- MEMS Executive Congress® Europe 2013 - Special member rate
- Design & Manufacturing Midwest - MIG members received a 25% discount towards registration.
- Microtech Conference and Expo 2012 - MIG members received a 10% discount code towards registration.
- Design West 2012 - MIG members received a 30% discount on one day pass, two day pass, or all access passes.
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2012 - MIG members received $200 off Gold and Main Conference Passes or a Free Expo Hall Pass, in addition to special exhibiting discounts and opportunities.