|For the 4th time, MEMS Industry Group is organizing the MEMS Pre-Conference Symposium at Sensors Expo, taking place Tuesday, June 24. Don’t miss your opportunity to network with MEMS industry experts and users/integrators of MEMS and sensors at the well-attended cocktail reception following the event!Why Sensors Expo?
- The largest showcase of sensors and engineering professionals in the US
- 10% increase in attendees and exhibitors over last year
- 81% of attendees are active decision makers
- 96% attend to gather info to make purchasing decisions
- Impressive list of end-users attending including 3M, Bose, Caterpillar, Ford, Nike, Whirpool among others
Attend the Pre-Conference Symposium
Designing MEMS In - How to Engage the Supply Chain
Use code A315D to register today! Click here to register.This one-day pre-conference symposium will give attendees an inside look into the MEMS industry and how to “design MEMS inside” their products. With attractive benefits that include the ability to add features or enhance performance at lower cost, weight and size, while meeting the cost requirements in heterogeneous embedded systems—from thermostats to mobile phones to automobiles to laundry machines—MEMS are everywhere. Click here for more information. Benefits to attend
- Use preconference material, content, and discussion to help you decide how to maximize your Sensors Expo visit
- Be guided by experts in MEMS integration
- Get insider’s look at MEMS and sensors and how to design them into systems
- Join the ongoing conversation realtime at #sensorsinsidertalk!
- Network with colleagues and customers at the cocktail reception immediately following the preconference