- TSensors 2014 Asia Presentations - Available to MSIG members
- Affordable Trillion Sensors Enabled by Printed Electronics | Branson Belle, Thinfilm
- Introduction to TSensors (Trillion Sensors) Initiative | Janusz Bryzek, TSensors Summit
- New Food Production Technologies | Janusz Bryzek, TSensors Summit
- spectrometer-on-a-chip: an exponential TSensor | Bill Choi, Nano Lambda
- Heterogeneous integration and open collaboration | M. Esashi & S. Tanaka, Tohoku University
- Preparing for future society: Which actions do we need? | Yuko Harayama
- Vitalgram®- Wearable Patch Vital Sensors for Home Healthcare and Adult Care | Kohei Higuchi
- Participatory Environment Monitoring Developed with Social Media: Action Research for Radiation Monitoring in Japan | Yang Ishigaki, Yaguchi Electric Corp.
- Emerging Sensors for Environment, Infrastructure and Smart Cities | Susumu Kaminaga, SPP Technologies Co.
- TSensors Roadmap - Current Status and Future Plan | Susumu Kaminaga, SPP Technologies Co.
- Sensor Networks: Platform, Applications, and Case studies | Kobayashi, NTT Data Corporation
- Sensor Solutions: Development of Infrastructure Maintenance Business | Takashi Kunimi, Akebono Brake Industry Co.
- Flexible Printed Electronics as Enabler for Trillion Sensor Applications | Christoph Kutter, Fraunhofer EMFT
- Molecularly Stretchable Signal Transducers for Mechanical and Optical Sensing | Darren Lipomi, UCSD
- Current Status of the TSensor Systems Roadmap | Yorgos Marinakis, MANCEF
- Energy Harvesting for Wearable Sensor Platforms for Personal Health and Personal
Environmental Monitoring | Veena Misra, NSF
- Cavitas (cavity) sensors for safe and convenient bio/chemical monitoring | Kohji Mitsubayashi, Institute of Biomaterials and Bioengineering (Tokyo Medical and Dental University)
- Towards Realizing Data-Driven Economy | Hiroyuki Morikawa, University of Tokyo
- SENSOR12 = Familiar | Takaya Nagahata, ROHM Semiconductor
- Appropriate sensor system for the structural health monitoring of civil infrastructures and
some case studies | Mayuko Nishio, Yokohama National University
- MEMS Sensors in the Automotive Industry | Yutaka Nonomura, Toyota Central R&D Labs
- Sensors solutions for maintaining and improving health and wellness | Aarne Oja, VTT
- TSensors Technology: Research, Incubation and Education | Albert Pisano, Jacobs School of Engineering (UCSD)
- Low Power Sensor Network Technologies for Tsensors | Sakai & Harada, Texas Instruments
- Data Fusion: Maximize the Sensor usage in the IoT world | Yoshio Sekiguchi, Omron Corporation
- IOT will start with the Logistics: enhancing Smart Pallet | Masashi Shimizu, NTT Network Innovation Lab
- MEMS-based Vibration Energy Harvester for Wireless Sensors | Yuji Suzuki, University of Tokyo
- Sensors for Emerging Automotive Applications | Babak Taheri, Freescale Semiconductor
- Highly Sensitive Biohybrid sensors | Shoji Takeuchi, University of Tokyo
- An Energy Harvester Roadmap | Hiroshi Toshiyoshi, University of Tokyo
- Sensor Network to Overcome Volume-Cost Deadlock | Seiichi Watanabe, JATES
- Sensor Network to Enhance Internal Abundance | Seiichi Watanabe, JATES
|There are no files to display.